Get 10% off a Polyes Q1: Use Coupon Code Rainbow Click here to Buy: http://en.future-make.com
Polyes Q1 Review:
This is the FIRST Cool Ink 3D pen that can actually draw up into the air! Below is a Quick Pro and Con list as well as a more detailed summary, followed by a full video where I unbox review and demo this product.
PRO and CON list
· Pen uses room temperature ink so there are no hot parts and it’s super safe for kids!
· This is literally the first pen I’ve tried that actually draws up into the air with Ink! (The ido3d and 3d Magic 3d maker do not draw up into the air)
· USB charger so everyone in the world can use it with no issues
· Battery lasts a very long time!
· Safety feature to protect children’s eyes: stops you from drawing up (you can turn it off if needed)
· Free shipping to the US between now and Christmas!
· Ink based Pens and Inks cost more than plastic 3d printing pens
· The color ink costs extra! The basic model only comes with transparent ink and you will definitely want to try all the colors!
· The Ink is a little sticky which may get on your hands (Note that when you put your creations in the sun they will fully dry in a few minutes)
· The glow in the dark ink worked but it could be brighter
· The aromatic ink didn’t smell as much as it should
· The light on the blue light pen is bright, so it can hurt your eyes when used on white paper (I would recommend using it on a darker surface) Note: the UV pen does not have this issue.
Detailed Review on Polyes Q1:
2 different pens: Blue light and UV light (Note: the company is only selling UV light pens at this time)
There are 2 packages of ink being sold
· One has 5 standard colors (Red, Green, Blue, Yellow, Brown)
· The other has 5 different types of ink: regular, temperature changing, aromatic (ink that smells), and glow in the dark
Also make sure you get the right kind of ink for your pen!
· The 2 pens use different types of light to react so if you buy more ink off their website make sure you select the right type (UV pen, or Blue Light pen)
More Info on the Ink:
· In the video I show you how much ink one cartridge can use so check that out!
· The temperature changing ink is red when it’s cold and turns white when it’s hot
· The glow in the dark and temperature inks were cool but the aromatic ink didn’t smell very much
· The material is strong! I was impressed at how well it can draw straight up and sideways!
· The ink is a little sticky but it’s not too bad. I left my creations in the sun for a few minutes which dried them making them smooth to touch and not sticky at all.
· The ink is made from material naturally extracted from plants so it’s safe to touch.
Info on the Pens I unboxed:
There are 3 buttons: Ink & light, Light only, and ink only. These give you the option to
· If you want to draw up into the air you would use the ink & light.
· If you want to draw on a flat surface it’s easier to use the ink button, color it in with ink and then use the light button to dry it.
· The UV light is softer than the blue light which makes it easier to use in darker rooms as the blue light can be very bright
More Cool Features:
· The Polyes Q1 is 3d pen that uses cool ink this means there’s no hot parts so it’s safe for children
· The pen has a child safety feature that turns off the light when you point it up so it doesn’t get in your eyes
· It you want to draw upside down then you can turn off the child safety switch by using the tool the provided.
· This pen is battery operated! And charged via USB which means no plugs! This means you can draw anywhere!
Overall this pen was really fun to play with!
<3 Rainbow Girl
If you’re interested in buying a Polyes Q1 or ink refills use my coupon code Rainbow for 10% off+ free shipping for US customers!
Click here to Buy: http://en.future-make.com
Make sure you use the coupon code: RAINBOW for 10% off