Click here to buy a Candy Craft Chocolate Pen!: http://amzn.to/1Nh4lHl
Below is a Pro Con list on this pen + my Review/Instructions and Video! Check it out
Chocolate pen PRO / CON list:
· It was really fun!
· Once it’s set up, it’s very easy to use
· The chocolate tastes good
· The chocolate comes out fast
· The molds worked well and were easy to use
· It doesn’t come with very much chocolate (I did eat some before it touched the paper, haha)
· It is very difficult to secure the clamp on the pen tip
· It was difficult to unscrew the battery compartment
· You can’t draw up into the air (but you can make 3d objects by building them)
· It comes with one pen, instructions, 4 tasty colors, and 3 mold trays with 50 designs!
· Other things you’ll need: 2 AA batteries, a tiny screwdriver and wax paper or something to draw on
· Next heat up a bowl of water and put the bags of chocolate in the bowl to melt the chocolate. to check that you have melted chocolate that’s ready to go squeeze the bag making sure you have no hard pieces.
· Then cut the top of one of the bags, insert the pen tip into the bag, and place the clamp around the pen tip (THIS IS THE HARDEST PART!
· You can trip the excess plastic on the sides of the bag to make this easier but you’ll have to press really hard to close.
· Finally put the chocolate bag inside the pen!
Check out my video review!