Click here to buy this 3d Pen and get 20 FREE FILAMENT PACKS!!! 328 feet of extra plastic!!!
- This pen is really thin!
- Fastest 3d pen out (8 speed modes) and fantastic at drawing large objects that take lots of plastic
- One click to use! so you don’t have to hold the button down while drawing!
- Looks very sleek and professional and comes with a holder for the pen
- Clear display so you can see and easily control temp, speed and mode
- Nearly Jam Proof. (it’s still possible to jam the pen but if you do you can take it apart to remove the plastic)
- Auto sleep feature to protect the pen
- This pen is a little louder than other 3d printing pens
- A little harder to take apart for really tough jams because the pen is smaller. (still possible to take apart, but you should be careful when doing so)
- It can take some time to get used to clicking once to start and stop drawing (I’m used to other 3d pens so it was strange for me at first)
What you get for ($99 + Shipping) = 3d pen (click here)
- 3d printing pen and power cable
- 2 small packages of plastic (one abs plastic and one pla plastic)
- 2 pages of stencils (note you can download more online)
- a holder for the 3d pen
- instructions / manual
NOTE: Christmas Special! Buy $99 now and get a bundle of 20 filament packs! ($30 value!)
What you get for ($129 + shipping) = 3d pen + 20 Filament pack (click here)
- Everything above + the filament pack (comes with 20 plastic packs (5 meters each) half pla and half abs)
- I’d recommend this one as you’ll definitely want a bunch of colors when drawing with your new 3d pen!
Leave a Reply
3 Comments on "Skywriter 3D Pen Review"
I bought a 3d pen from this Company, witch i loved very much but when i used it for an hour it over heated. I sent the pen back and for 6months the guy kept staling, finally he said that he never got the pen witch was a lie because i got a recite that said it was delivered. The Company simply stole my pen!!!
I bought a Skywriter 3D, it worked for about 2 weeks, then the heater wire broke, so the pen stopped heating. I sent it back for repair and after multiple emails, never received it. I sent it back, got confirmation that it arrived, and Skywriter stopped responding to my emails. No 3D pen, no money. Don’t recommend.
hi, thanks for the review, I ordered one from them 5 days ago but I haven’t heard back from them, do you happen to know their email? thanks.