Buy a 3d Simo Mini! Click Here! (Buy today and Get 3 free plastic packs!!!)
What extra plastics packs do you get? 5m of thermochrome plastic, 5m of wood plastic, and 5m of metal plastic (no coupon code needed, just make sure you use the link above to qualify)
- Multipurpose tool! 3d drawing, soldering, burning, and cutting! All in one!
- Wireless and Wired: Rechargeable Power pack (battery sold separately) use it either plugged in or with no wires
- Control the settings with your smartphone! iphone, android, and windows phone app – easy to use
- Temperature control and programmable presets
- Power cord is long (very important as it doesn’t get in the way)
- Pen is thin, light, and easy to hold without touching the hot parts (very important)
- Use 10+ different types of plastic (not just ABS and PLA like most 3d printing pens)
- Comes with lots of extras! Holder for all your pen tips and pen, guides, wood stencils, extra plug
- Heats up fast, works great, easy to learn how to use!
- When in 3d drawing mode the pen makes a constant humming sound
- 3d pen plastic comes out a little thinner, similar to Lix pen (not as thick as 3doodler, or Scribbler)
- I had 1 issue where new plastic wouldn’t go into the pen (I was able to fix it by twisting the plastic)
- Sometimes you need to close the phone app and reopen it to control the pen when changing pen tips.
- European plug with US adapter which is a little loose (works fine but would rather have a US plug)
- If battery is dead and on the pen and plugged in the pen can’t charge the battery fast enough to operate (this isn’t a major issue, you just need to remember to power the pen directly through the pen or use a fully charged battery)
What you get for $129
- 1x Pen
- 1x 3d drawing tip
- 1x Burning tip
- 2x Soldering tips
- 1x Foam cutting tip
- 1x Cutting tip
- 3x Plastics: ABS (5m), PLA (5m), and Thermochromic ABS (5m)
- 1x Manuel
- 1x USB cable, 1x plug, and 2x adaptors
What you get for $239
- Everything in the regular box above AND all the things below
- 1x Power Pack
- 1x Wooden Stand
- 1x Drawing Plate
- 5x Paper Templates
- 5x Different wooden objects for burning (glasses, Christmas decorations, ring)
- 1x Pack of ABS (15m)
- 1x Pack of PLA (15m)
- 1x Pack of Wood (15m)
- 1x Pack of Metal (15m)
- 1x Pack of Termochrome (15m)
Things you may want that are not included:
- Solder metal to melt (there are several types)
- Thick styrofoam sheets to cut with your foam cutting tool
- Spray bottle and sponge to clean solder tips
- Smoke absorber or Tiny fan for ventilation while using pen
- Helping Hand with Magnifying Glass to hold things in place for you
Overall I had a TON of fun using this pen and would definitely recommend it. Learning how to use all its features was really fun and now that I’ve used it I have lots of ideas on fun DIY projects that are now possible with this pen!
Buy a 3d Simo Mini today and Get 3 free plastic packs!: Click Here!
What free plastics packs do you get? 5m of termochrome plastic , 5m of wood plastic and 5m of metal plastic
Leave a Reply
14 Comments on "3d Simo Mini Review"
I have purchase the 3D Simo Mini using your link and I did not receive the 3 extra plastic pack. What should I do to get it ?
Hi! I just wanted to ask, is the free plastic only for the $129 pen or both? Because when I click on the link it leads me to the smaller one only.
I ordered from 3dsimo and they never sent me the 3d pen. It been more then a month from the date it was suppose to arrive. “Tomorrow we will solve it” . Yeah right!
In response to your previous comment re: “For 3d Simo Mini you actually just buy the pen using the link above. 3d Simo will send the extra plastic to every customer who buys through my site with the link above.” ….no they didn’t. I only received the standard three that are already included, absolutely nothing extra was received as is indicated here. AND I def used the link here to order it so…. ???
3d simo mini most versatil 3d pem in the wored
Hello, I would like to purchase the mini 3dsimo, you would not have a discount code?
You’re very good.
Hi Lilly! Sorry for the confusion! For 3d Simo Mini you actually just buy the pen using the link above. 3d Simo will send the extra plastic to every customer who buys through my site with the link above. Thank you for your question.
Hello, I hope not to bother with further questions, but it still? Post it says today … 😊 and is dated November 30. I really hope so. Thanks so much
You were really very kind. Thank you so much.
Then I’ll use the link on your page to purchase 😘
Can you watch mu channel jc studios please and i want to be enterd for the give away
How do you make a website and can you do a give away to uk and check out my channel jc studios
Cool! Can you do a giveaway?
Wow so cool I want one